Our projects in England are perfect for worldwide volunteers who wish to travel less and/or want to learn English whilst working on ecological and humanitarian projects. Here you can discover the peace and tranquillity of the Devon countryside where you will be located on an organic farm. You will have the opportunity to learn about the care of animals and the workings of an organic farm.
The project also supports people with disabilities and with mental health challenges; you can also assist with this support during their stay on the farm.
In addition, you can combine your visit to England with a language course, either in a group or individually. You can learn the language in the mornings and work on the organic farm during the afternoon.
These projects are equally suitable for college groups or businesses as it is possible to build individualised programmes from the following activities:
Food from the natural environment: learn to prepare a complete meal using ingredients uniquely sourced from wild plants
• Natural medicine: learn about the medicinal benefits of plants which grow locally
• Forgotten skills: learn to build log cabins, build and manage fires and in the process build your own self confidence
• Discover all about the nocturnal activities of Devon wild life
• Explore all the various aspects of the farm
• Storytelling: take time to discover the local legends
• Stargazing: learn to understand and appreciate our place in the universe and learn about the Milky Way
• Explore the water by canoe
If you are interested in joining our English project, please consult our web site for more information, or contact us.